Check out the options left on the board.
Check out my Twitter feed (@bostonfreefilms) for any updates.
This week's highlights:
* Tufts Film Series semester finales tonight is "A Muppet Christmas Carol".
* The Goethe-Institut Boston will screen "Mother Hulda" this morning.
* The Wellesley Photogs on Film Series shows "The Searchers" this afternoon.
* Temple Reyim in Newton will screen "Re-Emerging: The Jews of Nigeria" with the filmmaker this afternoon.
* The BPL Copley Square Monday Night Film Series continues with "Elf".
* The BPL South Boston Man of Menace Film Series kicks off with "Born to Kill" on Tuesday afternoon.
* Tufts will screen student-made films on social change on Tuesday night.
* The Brookline Putterham Wednesday Midday Movie is "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World".
* The BPL West End will screen "Marvel’s The Avengers" on Wednesday afternoon.
* Harvard will screen "Dudamel: Let the Children Play" on Wednesday.
* The BPL North End will show "Clerks" on Wednesday as part of a series of comedy films.
* The Lucy Parsons Center Radical Film Night on Wednesday is "Shift Change: Putting Democracy To Work".
* Thursday afternoon's Coolidge Corner Library Senior Cinema will show "Wonder Boys".
* MIT will host a screening of "MIT Music in HD" on Wednesday.
* The BATV/Brookline Library Bibliophile Cinema offering on Thursday is "Rear Window".
* The BPL South Boston Dangerous to Know Film Series continues on Thursday with "Harriet Craig".
* MIT Urban Planning Film Series continues with "Play Time" on Thursday.
* BPL South End Noir Film Series picks back up with "Sunset Boulevard" on Friday.
* The Harriet Tubman House in Boston will screen "Friend of Essex" on Friday. RSVP required.
* The Roslindale Community Center will show "Polar Express" on Saturday afternoon.
* The BPL Copley Square Family Movie Sunday will screen "Open Season 3" next Sunday.
ON TWITTER @ http://twitter.com/BostonFreeFilms
NOTE: If you are copying this list, please give a little credit to the source.
This is a partial listing. See the complete calendar online. There are two ways to access it:
* Directly through the link HERE
* Add the calendar through Google Calendar. Search for Joe's BFF -- Boston Free Films (any phrase should find it) and you can incorporate it with your own calendar.
Here are the highlights of free films for the next week from the Boston area. Please let me know of changes, additions and new sources of films. I am always looking for new free cinema.
Check for last minute changes or contact the organizers to make sure events are still happening.
For directions, try these sites:
MIT: Campus Map
Harvard: Campus Map
Tufts: Campus Map
BU: Campus Map
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/BostonFreeFilms