I warned you. Activities after Thanksgiving get packed into a very short time. Lots of colleges are ending their classes this week or next and that means they stop showing these wonderful free films ... for some reason.
This week has options, but those will be disappearing soon. Hurry before you miss them.
Check out my Twitter feed (@bostonfreefilms) for any updates.
This week's highlights:
* Tufts Film Series shows "Brave" tonight and finishes their season with "The Muppet Movie" and "A Muppets Christmas" next weekend.
* Today's BPL Copley Square Family Movie is "Kung Fu Panda 2".
* Wellesley Cinephile Sundays continues this afternoon with "Russian Ark".
* Harvard Law will host a Monday afternoon discussion with members of the cast of "The Wire". RSVP requested. (How many times are they getting these folks together at HLS?)
* The BPL Copley Square Monday Night Film Series continues with "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".
* The Paramount Center will screen "Where Are You Taking Me?" with the director on Monday.
* Monday night, the Goethe-Institut Boston will screen "Honor" with the director on hand.
* The BPL South Boston Man of Menace Film Series kicks off with "Dillinger" on Tuesday afternoon.
* The Harvard Kennedy School Middle East Film Series continues on Tuesday with "Footnote". (Rescheduled because of last week's power outage).
* Harvard Film Archive VES screenings wrap up the semester on Tuesday with "Blunden Harbour" and "Of Time and the City".
* The Paramount Center will screen "Kinyarwanda" on Tuesday. RSVP required.
* On Tuesday, Fenway Health will show "How to Survive a Plague", preceded by a reception.
* Tufts will screen "American Drug War 2" with the director on Tuesday.
* The Brookline Putterham Wednesday Midday Movie is "50/50".
* The BPL West End will screen "Captain America: The First Avenger" on Wednesday afternoon.
* Harvard/Radcliffe Schlesinger Library Movie Night on Wednesday will screen "Girl Rock!"
* On Wednesday, Brandeis will screen "Baseball in the Time of Cholera".
* The Lucy Parsons Center Radical Film Night on Wednesday is "Slingshot Hip Hop".( Collapse )